Monday, March 10, 2008

goals

professional goal...
Well, Coming to Grade school was tough (believe you me!) but studying is way much tougher. I didn’t realize that Grad school would demand so much of my time and energy. As the classes’ progresses, I need to find time to research my arguments as well as finish my readings which are piling up as you read these lines.
For the time being, my goal is to find an internship in Washington DC or NY where I get to apply the theories and frameworks that were discussed in class to real life situations. As for the time being my ultimate and must do goal is to update my resume (which I’ve been pending for quite sometime now!) and start applying to the organizations I previously searched for.

personal goal...
It’s been a while where I have last practiced my IT skills. This class is a sweet reminder of what I used to do the past but for some reason I just let it go. My goal for this class, is to use my existing knowledge in a graduate approach framework. My previous practices were in a non formal settings and I want to use this knowledge to where I know I can invest in my management future.

1 comment:

Felipe Illescas said...

Yes, coming to grad school is tough, especially when one is not used to reading as much any more. I am glad that this class brings you happy memories of the past. Keep persuing what you desire and never let go of things that make you happy.